Smalls Brand dba Roe Brand, LLC
Last Update: January 26, 2022
Smalls Brand dba Roe Brand, LLC
Last Update: April 15, 2022
Information We Collect
We may have collected the following categories of information about you. In some cases, the information we collect may fall within more than one category.
- Contact information and personal identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and username or social media handle.
- Device identifiers, such as information about your device like your MAC address, IP address, or other online identifiers.
- Demographic information, such as your age, sex, and gender (some of which may be protected by applicable law).
- Physical characteristics, such as your hair type and color, skin type, and eye color.
- Commercial information, such as the products or services you have purchased, returned or considered, and your product preferences.
- Payment information, such as your method of payment and payment card information (including payment card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address).
- Online or network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our website, mobile applications, digital properties, and advertisements, information about your browsing and search history on our website or mobile applications, and log file information, which includes, but may not be limited to, your browser type, webpages you visit, and other electronic network activity.
- Health and medical information, such as skincare concerns, diagnoses, medical reports and history.
- User Content, such as your communications with us and any other content you provide (including photographs and images, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses, and comments).
- Inferences drawn from or created based on any of the information identified above.
How We Collect Information
We may have collected personal information about you from various sources. The categories of sources from which we may collect personal data are:
- Directly from you, such as when you purchase on our website, contact us with a question or complaint, create an account on our website, respond to a survey, apply for employment, or sign-up to receive marketing communications.
- Cookies and automatic collection methods. When you visit our website or use one of our mobile applications, and when you open or click on emails we send you, we (and third parties we work with) may automatically collect information from your browser or device using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or another Internet-connected device to identify your browser uniquely or to store information or settings in your browser. Web beacons or pixel tags are tiny images embedded into our website or emails that provide us with information about your browser or device or whether you open or click on the emails we send you. These technologies enable us, or the third parties who place such technologies, to collect information such as device identifiers and online or other network activity information.
- From social media platforms and networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram. For example, we may obtain your information from a social media platform or network if you interact with us on social media or choose to log in to our website using your social media credentials.
What Do We Do With Your Information?
We may use or may have used the information we have about you:
- To provide products and services to you, such as fulfilling orders and processing payments, creating, servicing, maintaining your account, assisting with product selection and replenishment, and managing current or past purchases.
- To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries or complaints, and to help you place an order.
- To administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys, and promotions.
- For marketing and advertising, send you marketing and advertising materials via postal mail, text message, or email, and show you advertisements for products and services tailored to your interests on social media and other websites.
- For analytics purposes, such as understanding how you use our website and mobile applications, understanding your preferred method of purchasing with us, determining what browser and devices you use to visit our website, and evaluating and improving our products, services, advertisements, etc.,, website and mobile applications.
- To operate and improve our business, including responding to employment applications, providing quality assurance, conducting research and development to develop new products and services, and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal business functions.
- For legal and security purposes, such as detecting, preventing, and prosecuting harmful, fraudulent, or illegal activity, loss prevention, identifying and repairing bugs on our website or mobile applications, complying with applicable legal requirements and relevant industry standards, and our policies.
- We also may have used the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We may share or may have shared your personal information with:
- Service providers. We may transfer personal information to service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. These service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide website and application functionality, hosting, analytics, advertising, and marketing services. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- Parties to a corporate transaction. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, or liquidation).
- Advertising Companies. We work with third-party advertising companies (such as advertising networks) to serve advertisements on our behalf. For additional information, see the Cookies, Targeted Advertising & Analytics section.
- Other third parties. In addition, we may disclose personal information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, (iv) when disclosure of your personal information is otherwise required or permitted by law, or (v) with your consent.
Your Rights and Choices
ACCESSING, UPDATING, AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have the personal data deleted, as appropriate. Affiliations may limit these rights in some circumstances by local law. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You may request access, change, or delete your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications by email by following the instructions within the emails you receive from us or by contacting us through our PRIVACY REQUEST PORTAL. We may still send you transactional or operational emails if you opt out of email communications. Examples of transactional or operational emails include purchase or shipping confirmations, password resets, profile updates, or other account-related messages.
TEXT MESSAGE OPT-OUT
You can opt out of receiving text messages from us by replying STOP to the text message you receive from us or making a request through our PRIVACY REQUEST PORTAL. Our automated system will only opt you out of the specific text messaging program associated with that number.
Cookies, Targeted Advertising and Analytics
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or store information or settings in your browser. We use different cookies on our website, including performance cookies, functional cookies, and targeting cookies.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot switch off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. Third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages or by us set functional cookies. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
If you want to manage your cookies, [click here: COOKIES SETTINGS]/[email us at email@example.com.
Please note that your opt-out only applies to the browser you use to submit your opt-out, so if you use multiple browsers or devices, you must opt out on each browser, on each device. Your opt-out is enabled using cookies, so once you opt-out, if you delete your browser's saved cookies on a device, you will need to opt-out again on that browser on that device.
We also work with third-party platforms, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google, and Facebook, to show you advertisements or measure the effectiveness of our advertisements. We may convert your email address, telephone number, or other information into a unique value and have these third-party platforms match this exceptional value with a user on their platform or with other data they may have. This matching enables us to deliver advertisements to you and others on these platforms. You also can request that we refrain from using your personal information in this way by contacting us through our PRIVACY REQUEST PORTAL.
DO NOT TRACK AND ADVERTISE ACROSS DIFFERENT WEBSITES
We currently do not change our tracking practices in response to "do-not-track" signals or similar mechanisms. Third parties that have content or services on our websites, such as a social feature, an analytics service, or an advertising network partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits. These third parties do not change their tracking practices in response to "do-not-track" signals from your web browser, and we do not obligate these parties to honor "do-not-track" signals. To learn more about browser tracking signals and "Do Not Track," please visit HTTP://ALLABOUNTDNT.COM.
We may use analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on our website, our social media pages, or our mobile applications to help us evaluate and analyze how visitors use these platforms. For specific details on how Google collects and uses information on our website, social media pages, or mobile applications, please visit: HOW GOOGLE USES DATA.
This website is not intended for or directed to children under thirteen. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen on the website. If we become aware that a child under thirteen has provided us with personal information, we will delete the information from our records.
How We Protect Information
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites' content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites. Linked websites may have their privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites.
How to Contact Us
Smalls Brand dba Roe Brand, LLC
12158 S Life Science Court
Draper, Utah, USA 84020.
Additional Rights and Disclosures for California Residents
If we need or are required to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information, we may do so by telephone or email.
SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell your personal information for consideration.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the right to request, twice in 12 months, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, announced, and sold about you during the past 12 months. In addition, you have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you (subject to certain exceptions).
You can exercise your rights by sending us an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before processing your request, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, including verifying that the email address from which you submit the request matches the email address we maintain on file for you. To ensure you are the email address owner, you must respond to a confirmation email that we will send to such an email address. We may ask that you provide additional information to verify your identity in some cases.
You may also designate an authorized agent to request on your behalf. The authorized agent may submit the request through our PRIVACY REQUEST PORTAL and will be required to provide proof that they have the authorization to act on your behalf. If the authorized agent does not provide such evidence, you will be required to confirm your identity and the authenticity of the request.
We will not discriminate against you because of the exercise of your California privacy rights.