Return Policy

Please reach out to our customer service team at hello@roewellness.com. Our fantastic team will be able to assist you with all eligible returns. Please remember that we cannot guarantee that roe wellness can change the order or shipping address after an order has shipped out.

We require all returns to go through our customer service team. Our customer service team cannot initiate the reimbursement if you do not reach out to them and return your products without their consent.

RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY FOR ROE WELLNESS

Roe has a 60-day return policy from the time of package arrival. We also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and our number one goal is your satisfaction. We will do all we can to ensure that happens within our guidelines. You are welcome to try out roe skin care products for these 60 days. If you find that your skin does not respond well to the products within this time frame, or you would like to find a better product for your skin, you are welcome to reach out to our customer service team via email at hello@roewellness.com, and we will take care of you. Whether that a be a return or an exchange!

We require all returns to go through our customer service team; if you do not reach out to them and return your products without their consent, our customer service team can not initiate the reimbursement. 

If our team approves a refund, please note that return shipping charges will be deducted from your reimbursement unless the package was incorrectly shipped or you received defective merchandise. We also require customers to package their returns appropriately. Unfortunately, if products are returned and damaged in shipping, we can not honor a reimbursement. 

DAMAGED OR MISSING PRODUCT

If your product is damaged, was never delivered, or is not what you ordered, please reach out to customer service within 14 business days of when the package was delivered. Contact hello@roewellness.com for assistance.

CUSTOMS FEES 

We cover 80% of a customer's shipping cost, and the other 20% is the customer's responsibility. Depending on your country, you may also experience customs fees when retrieving your package. We again cover 80% of the cost of these fees, and the customer is likewise responsible for that other 20%. 

LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS

If you haven't received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially processed. 

Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is officially processed. If you've done all of this and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at hello@roewellness.com.